You Have So Much Good To Do!

 Happy Monday!

Easter Monday is just the perfect time to resurrect my posts.
Kamusta na kayo?
During the holy week i watched movies on the life of saints and one thing is common, there were times when they were tempted to feel like they were doing things for themselves and not for God. Seed of doubt and impostor syndrome were planted in their hearts.
The remedy, they became even more humble, reliant on God and just stayed really really close to Him so as not to get lost.
You see, i stopped writing and making videos precisely because I was becoming doubtful of the exercise. I never wanted spotlight on myself which explains why many people do not know what I do for a living or why I do not post much on social media apart from my Joy In Me posts.
PLUS that I was getting bad moods more often then and it just swings be back to doubting why I should continue.
Luckily I had family and friends who took notice and aside from grounding me back to reality, they drew me back to the reason why I started my blog.
I did not start my blog because I knew the answers.

I started it to seek for answers and so that when I stumble upon them, that I may share them.
Creating blogs and videos made me actively work on the things I wanted to happen in me.
Please watch the video here if you are, like me, tempted to stop doing what you would otherwise be doing, especially the bits that create value for others.
Eastertide began with Easter Sunday and continues on till Pentecost. Plenty of time for rejoicing, celebrating our life as Easter people and fuelling up that active hope for heaven.

Btw, do watch this video to make it all click.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Online Self-ie

Keeping Joy Alive

I Am Sad Today.

Having Your Own Business

#economyofinspiration

Be Grateful

Finding Joy

Moving On From Regret

How To Start?

Fake