Worry

 Happy Monday! 

I have heard of, read of, meditated on this verse on the Bible and yet, when presented with a task, a problem or any situation that needs problem solving or preparation, I tend to worry.

A lot of pressure comes from wanting to be too prepared, or too much anticipation of what ifs.  I cannot fully take this out of my system as I was "programmed" to be this. 

I stayed with my brothers for a week and I watched my niece embody everything our upbringing represents. 


Double check everything

Meet deadlines

Follow the schedule, do not be late

Produce results

Anticipate problems

Do not disappoint   


Of these, the last puts the most pressure.  It is most of the time not a direct demand but a mentality. It is like I can not rest until its over.  

Although it may not sound like it, but this also shows the lack of feeling of assurance given by the verse. 

I will be taken cared of...no possible eventuality will arise that will find me lacking of God's help.  Repeat 100x 

What are you most worried about? 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Online Self-ie

Keeping Joy Alive

I Am Sad Today.

Having Your Own Business

#economyofinspiration

Be Grateful

Finding Joy

Moving On From Regret

How To Start?

Fake