Synchronicity

 Happy Monday! 

Isn't it amazing that when we recall how beautiful accidents happened in the past, "miracles" / "magic" / "coincidences" seem to always play a part? 

Synchronicity is a term originally coined by psychologist Carl Jung that refers to deeply meaningful coincidences that impacts our life. 

Some people may argue that we attach meaning to our experiences and that synchronicities are really random things to we force to connect to each other.

I, on the otherhand, would like to tell my story someday with a surrender that inspires awe. I would like to believe that though I may play a part in "causing" things to happen, it is in those series of surprises that I get over myself and play along with the universe that I open myself to more joyful surprises. 



What do we need to know about synchronicities? 

1.  It happens more when we look out for them. When we are in a state of expectancy for positive things to happen, for signals of hope or guidance (from our guardian angel for example), we raise our frequency to be sensitive and receive these synchronocities in our life.  

2.  Our time spent in quiet reflection allows us to recognize and therefore take advantage of them. Our capacity to process synchronicities do not get sharp overnight. Listen. Go ahead - hope, pray, long for the right things. It will get to you faster. 

3.  The quality of our mind influences the quality of synchronicities that happen in our lives. It also helps raise the quality of synchronicities in the lives around us if they allow it.  

Our capacity for joy is directly related to our ability to find meaning in the big and small, obvious and hidden parts of our lives.  I don't promote subscribing to superstition. I however believe in the interplay of purpose, intention and grace. When they meet, it just clicks. 

Be open, participate and enjoy! ❤


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Online Self-ie

Keeping Joy Alive

I Am Sad Today.

Having Your Own Business

#economyofinspiration

Be Grateful

Finding Joy

Moving On From Regret

How To Start?

Fake