Health Is Wealth

 Happy Monday!!

Health is wealth ❤

As I grow older, all the more I am convinced that this is paramount in our mortal existence.  It is impossible to be happy if you or a loved one has health concerns. It costs us our peace of mind, mobility, even financial stability. 


Nowadays, this truth is amplified. 

Brain fog, lethargy, lack of energy and even our moods can be influenced by what we eat or the activities we do. 

It is not a matter of built or weight.  It is how well our body functions to support all the good that we are destined to do.  It is our body's ability to move so that it can experience things.  It is our body's freedom to break free from illness.  

I myself have had my bout with health concerns and the overwhelming feeling of being trapped in a body that does not function well is not a good feeling to live with. 

I still struggle. I still have my conditions. The difference now is that I take tiny steps to improve my health everyday. As long as I do not stop trying, i know I am showing this gift (my body) some love. 

How about we spend time this week just to list down our health resolutions?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Online Self-ie

Keeping Joy Alive

I Am Sad Today.

Having Your Own Business

#economyofinspiration

Be Grateful

Finding Joy

Moving On From Regret

How To Start?

Fake