Celebrate YOU!

 Happy Monday!

How about we celebrate ourselves today?

 




All these reflecting about sincerity has made me dig deep into listening to my own stories. An exercise I would like to recommend to you.  

We look back not only to remember but most importantly, to appreciate where are at right now.  

The things we had to go through, the people we met, the lessons we learned, the circumstances we found ourselves in and the memories they elicit.  

The things we survived, the events we have to make peace with, the problems that faded as we moved through them bravely and thoughtfully.  

The hurt we felt when things do not go our way or when people leave.  The joy of finding how we are so aligned with and fond of someone new. The pride we felt learning how we can surprise ourselves when we really put our heart in what we feel passionate about.  

All these experiences, people and feelings makes me appreciate my present and gives me courage to face the future.  They make we want to celebrate my NOW. 

I celebrate you too 🙌. I know you are your own treasury of memories, capabilities, love.  I know you are every bit a dream and possibility.  I know you felt much, survived much, mustered courage everyday to live the best way possible.  

I know that your eyes are tired but hopeful, your smile nervous yet brave, your hands calloused yet strong. Your being every bit a magic of life and light! 💫

Wherever you are, whoever you are... I CELEBRATE YOU! 

I hope you do too 🥳🍾🍾🍾🥂

#joyinmetoday

#economyofinspiration

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Online Self-ie

Keeping Joy Alive

I Am Sad Today.

Having Your Own Business

#economyofinspiration

Be Grateful

Finding Joy

Moving On From Regret

How To Start?

Fake