I Am Strong, but...

 Happy Monday!!!

How would you complete the sentence?


If I were to complete this.. I'd say, 

"I am strong, but I don't have to be all the time". 

That is a truth I have accepted, embraced and dare I say, enjoyed through the years. 

There is grace in following the slopes of our daily circumstances.  We constantly work on being better, stronger, kinder, happier. That is within our control. 

However, the circumstances aren't. So while we may be carrying the same strength in us, we welcome times of vulnerability and trusting that others joining us in the journey will carry a part of the load. 

Do you have people around you who would do this for you? 

1. Recognize these people and treasure them. Share them your journey. 

2. Let them help you.  Sometimes, we won't put down or share a load unless absolutely necessary.  However, by that time, we would have already felt resentment, too tired to pass the baton, or too deep into the hole alone we could not involve anybody anymore. 

3. Learn to do the same for other strong men and women.  It is easy to just applaud and let strong people be cause "kaya na nila yan".  The first two points should teach us that it should not be the case. 

As I said in my last video, we never really know.  (You can watch here )

If you feel you are forced to face life alone because you have no one to depend on - STOP and look inside. Is that true? 

How would you complete this sentence? 

#joyinmetoday

#econimyofinspiration



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Online Self-ie

Keeping Joy Alive

I Am Sad Today.

Having Your Own Business

#economyofinspiration

Be Grateful

Finding Joy

Moving On From Regret

How To Start?

Fake