Appreciating Providence

 Happy Monday! 

Providence. 

The world turned upside down and we are still here, surviving. We lost some people dear to us, and yet here we are still breathing.  The events of 2020 may have kept us perplexed, yet we kept ourselves sane.  

I just want to stop for a moment and appreciate that. Life goes on. 

How we can stitch one day to another, link one peso to the next is nothing short of a miracle for many of us in this "different" time.  

This is not the first time I witnessed this happen in my life. 2005 was a year to recall, then again there was 2010, oh 2016 also rings a bell. Each of them had their own battles. Quickly forgotten as soon as I got used to the realities they altered. 

More importantly, these years were followed by very awe-inspired years. If I learned any lesson from the past, it is that I should prepare to be pleasantly surprised in the coming years.  That is the essence of providence for me - that emptied out, I was made full.  

Sorry if I am being vague.  Suffice it to say that for now, I invite you to appreciate the fact that so much of your survival, mental health and emotional stability was not easy to keep and yet, here you are. 

Despite everything, you surprised yourself this year.  

Yet, you know, deep inside that this is because through all these, you were not alone and will never be. 

Whisper a prayer for that.  🙏

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Online Self-ie

Keeping Joy Alive

I Am Sad Today.

Having Your Own Business

#economyofinspiration

Be Grateful

Finding Joy

Moving On From Regret

How To Start?

Fake