Playing Make Believe

 Happy Monday! 

When I was young, as many little girls may have done, I would pretend I am a teacher when I play - alone or otherwise.  🙂 

I don't know with you but I still feel that little girl inside me all the time.  Only now, I act things out in the real world, ALSO. 

I think the advantage of me always playing make believe is that I appreciate it soooo much when I get to play the role in real life, with real results and with real interactions.  

Play. Make believe. Talking to myself. 

My family (especially my cousins) knows this is my favorite past time. 

In adults, it has been found out that pretend play is an antecedent to creativity and divergent thinking.  

For me: 

1.  It helps me untangle my thinking when I am confused or overwhelmed. 

2.  It helps me get over what I overthink about by hearing myself out or through satiation. 

3.  It allows me to work out solutions and anticipate challenges.  

Bonus: It makes me more courageous to try real life experiences! 

Bonus+++: I get to play and I can look at life in different angles. I can draw myself out of situations, look at it from the outside and work it out from there.  

Call it visioning, play or plain wacko, I find it amusing that a lot of my pretend play in childhood is manifesting in my life right now.  

Bonus+++++++: I'm still playing. 😎🥳🥳❤❤

#joyinmetoday

#economyofinspiration

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Online Self-ie

Keeping Joy Alive

I Am Sad Today.

Having Your Own Business

#economyofinspiration

Be Grateful

Finding Joy

Moving On From Regret

How To Start?

Fake