Just Because

 Happy Monday!


"Wala lang!"
Do you do things sometimes just for the sake of doing them? Don't they feel nice? Don't they just recharge you?
It covers many things in life we can do just for the heck of it. No plans, no gain. I find that the more I pepper my days with these random acts, the more I appreciate the day.
It makes me feel generous to myself or others. It makes me feel free, because I am able to spare and decide on the use of my time as I please. It makes my mind relaxed and breathe from all the "productive" things of the day.
They may take the form of random acts of kindness, an unexpected call to a friend, doing crafts, cleaning a space, sorting papers, anything that is not urgently needed but you made time for.
I'd say going out and exploring spaces at a whim... but well, there will be time for that in the future.
Hobby, leisure, recreation, slowing down. Does not sound like Monday, right? Yet, one activity of such a day can definitely make a difference. You might just get hooked. 😉

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Online Self-ie

Keeping Joy Alive

I Am Sad Today.

Having Your Own Business

#economyofinspiration

Be Grateful

Finding Joy

Moving On From Regret

How To Start?

Fake