Waste Wisely Your Days

 Happy Monday!

Why do i do the things i do? I found this in 1999 and posted it beside my work desk ever since (now in my room). I want to share it with you that you may love what you do no matter the odds... If what you do is meaningful to you... Go on.
"To awaken each morning with a smile brightening my face; to greet the day with reverence for the opportunities it contains; to approach my work with a clean mind; to hold ever before me, even in the doing of little things, the ultimate purpose toward which I am working; to meet men and women with laughter on my lips and love in my heart; to be gentle, kind, and courteous through all the hours; to approach the night with weariness that ever woos sleep and the joy that comes from work well done - this is how I desire to waste wisely my days."
-Thomas Dekker
Cheers to days spent wisely my friends!
Image may contain: text that says 'SPEND YOUR DAYS WISELY LET YOUR ACTIVITIES REFLECT WHAT YOU ARE MADE UP OF. #joyinmetoday'


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Online Self-ie

Keeping Joy Alive

I Am Sad Today.

Having Your Own Business

#economyofinspiration

Be Grateful

Finding Joy

Moving On From Regret

How To Start?

Fake