Is Practicing Joy a Defense Mechanism?

Hello! I am Check. I am the person behind this blog. 

Yes starting this week, on top of our Happy Monday posts, I will be posting #forwordfriday posts as well. As mentioned in the video it is called such because I am choosing to come forward with a video every Fridays to talk about Monday's post- what other thoughts came about during the week, how I was challenged to live it out, etc. Hopefully you'd share with me your journey too. I am just a message away. 

I hope by putting a face to the page, I would be able to reach more people who would consciously try to live joyful lives by finding, keeping and giving joy away.    

#joyinmetoday

#economyofinspiration





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Online Self-ie

Keeping Joy Alive

I Am Sad Today.

Having Your Own Business

#economyofinspiration

Be Grateful

Finding Joy

Moving On From Regret

How To Start?

Fake