Enough

Happy Monday!
Edited life, that is what I am aiming at.
Discerning the “trivial many” from the “vital few” is soooo difficult in many fronts. It is essential to use this on:
1. Scheduling activities
2. Prioritizing people
3. Choosing opportunities
Why is it difficult?
1. Fear of missing out.
2. Fear of being left out.
3. Fear of missed opportunities.
Fear is such a strong feeling that it can drive you nuts if you let it rule.
When we rid of the fears mentioned above, we rest in the feeling of - ENOUGH.
1. I only have enough time to do things, so I will choose my activities wisely.
2. A few people who will "jump out of their routine to be with me when needed" is just the right number in my inner circle.
3. I can say yes to everything - but I don't need to.
When we measure our worth against the accumulation of activities, number of people surrounding us and opportunities on our plate, we forget that we are enough without them.
We are not less important when we choose only what is essential. Everthing else is noise, trimmings, nice to haves.
What overwhelms you today? What makes it difficult to let go? What is the worst thing that could happen if you go without it?
If the answer is "totally devastating, irreplaceable, it would mean my life" - then go ahead and devote your time, effort and life to it! Do not hold back. Do not waste time. Go for it!
Otherwise, pause and politely decline. Do not look back.
This is the clarity that ensues when we look closely at what is important.
May we chase only what is essential to a meaningful life this week. Whatever and whoever you choose to include in your life, they make the trimmings, you are enough. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Online Self-ie

Keeping Joy Alive

I Am Sad Today.

Having Your Own Business

#economyofinspiration

Be Grateful

Finding Joy

Moving On From Regret

How To Start?

Fake