Dream Big

Happy Monday!


I had a problem with dreaming big.

When I was younger, people (managers, mentors, friends) attempted to make me dream big.
I refused.

I want my world manageable, not big.
I want my life's work to be conscientious, not mind blowing.
I want my possesions to mean something to me and "MANY" is confusing for me.

So why am I posting this here then?

Because along the way, (yes, now that I am older), life has ALSO taught me that you GET what you dream of.

I repeat. You will get what you dream of.

If you are built for it, if you are always walking in the right path towards your life's purpose, if you work on being ready, you will encounter opportunities that will fulfill your dreams.

Our minds create a synchronicity that manifests what we want in life.

Always thinking of a burger you missed, voila! Next time a friend asks you out, guess where he wants to take you?

Been wanting for an opportunity to open up but dismiss it as impossible? Bham! ðŸ’¥ An opening presents itself and you suddenly realize it isn't impossible after all.

You see, it is not the opportunity that is hard to reach..most of the time, it is conceiving it that is hard to do. It takes courage to allow yourself to form a vision in your head that seems out of reach. Believe me, I know.

Whether you dream small or dream big, you will get it. It is a matter of making your dreams mean something to you and to others as well.

Manageable? How about For sharing?
Conscientious? How about Inspiring?
Meaningful? How about Definitive?

I'm still working it out in my head. I will get there. It's inevitable.

Charge on to the week dreamers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Online Self-ie

Keeping Joy Alive

I Am Sad Today.

Having Your Own Business

#economyofinspiration

Be Grateful

Finding Joy

Moving On From Regret

How To Start?

Fake