Time: My Love Language

Happy Monday!
My love language is time .
I value people who spend time with me. I value people by spending time with them. I believe there’s no better gift that exemplifies sincerity more than time.
On the flip side, I easily gauge people’s commitment by the quality of time they spend with me. It’s simple, right?
Now that we are living apart from each other, daddy and my siblings are quick to jump at every reason to be together. Last weekend, I blocked off the whole weekend to celebrate my niece’s 1st birthday.
I blocked off May 16-19 long before Elizabeth’s (my niece) parents figured out what to do on her birthday. No matter how, I’d be there.
I think I have tailored my life to be able to invest my time as lavishly as I can with people I love. I may have some problems with focus though. I cannot do more than two people focus at a time πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.
That is also the beauty of my love language. It is finite. It cannot be delegated, spread out of substance, experienced by other than you. It is a pouring out of what is there in the 24 hour basket and it is always a choice where and with whom to spend it. Time and its rarity is my luxury. I save and squander as needed, always playing a part at the moment of choice.
Last weekend, after Elizabeth’s Jollibee party joined by relatives and friends, my brother wanted an intimate gathering of immediate family members. Where is the best place to spend this? With family friend and my best friend’s place, of course! Luna Sanctuary Resort
We had the space to be together and the space to breathe as well. Cozy time @its finest. It was like having a party but editing it to just the bare minimum for the most meaningful interaction. You’ll see what I mean in the pics.
Thank you Aaron and Leiman for the parties and for Elizabeth. πŸ˜Š
Thank you Luna Sanctuary Resort’s Jennifer and Ana for being such familiar and warm hosts.
Elizabeth... i love you very much, kamukha kita πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Online Self-ie

Keeping Joy Alive

I Am Sad Today.

Having Your Own Business

#economyofinspiration

Be Grateful

Finding Joy

Moving On From Regret

How To Start?

Fake