My Resume

Happy Monday!

How does your resume look like?

I admire people who can show on paper how robust their work experiences and skills are. Building a rich resume is vital in professional growth and personally, it is a good way to keep tab of how you are driving your career. It is like saving money... you become more passionate as you watch it grow.

I’d be first to admit though, I do not have an impressive resume. I wish I have, really. However,I have been very lucky to have encountered people who saw beyond my resume when they were in the position to judge my capabilities.

Which leads me to today’s happy thought.

I wish I could present my resume this way...
•Imelda worked as a sales associate in a bank where her manager Stephanie Caracta-Galang got her as one of her bridesmaids on her wedding day, 3 years after she resigned.
•She also worked in a headhunting company where her boss Edna G. Ibradoremember accepting her for the job after she saw her skipping out of the office after the interview.
•Next she joined a school as a counselor where she worked with Lizanne Liongwho still calls her “anak” till this day.
•She met the CEO of the present consulting firm she works with,Tinette Cortes, as an endorsed client by a dear friend Carla Bunuan Ayala. This is while working as an agent in an insurance company with Tim Consing whose communication skills is unparalleled and having conversed with him still leaves her feeling accomplished ðŸ˜….
• Her last boss in a company before leaving the country temporarily, Bobby Bernas, is still willing to work with her in consulting and food projects.
•Lastly, she still gets together with colleagues regularly as if no time has passed. Special mention to Elisa, Teddy,RubyANnaaMauSandraCristina,
LemuelReakha RaniMarichelleRaymondRandelleahAileenMary KathrynGemmaLisetteSandyDonnaCarolAnupama. There’s so many more. i wish i could tag everyone ðŸ˜˜ðŸ˜˜ðŸ˜˜.

In reality, I remember the people and relationships more than any task, any event, any labels. They make my heart warm everytime.

Thank you, thank you, thank you. You are all in my thoughts today.

My encounter with you all is what I am proudest of.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Online Self-ie

Keeping Joy Alive

I Am Sad Today.

Having Your Own Business

#economyofinspiration

Be Grateful

Finding Joy

Moving On From Regret

How To Start?

Fake