Visioning

They say, you have to create a vision so that the universe can take you there. 

I did not believe it so.  Until I had to.  



Back in 2005 when I quit my job because of Psoriasis, I thought I'd continue on with my life as a bum.  Well luckily, since my father has a business, I would have somewhere to land, no matter what.  Yet, one night I found myself describing what my next job would be.   Mindlessly scribbling despite my firm belief that this was it for me - I would stay hidden from people and tucked in our little home office all my life.  

I wrote:  My next job would be in Training.  I wanted to teach. I have a different energy when I am in front of an audience, in front of student.  I love it when people learn from me.  I make it a point I learn from them as well.  So, I would teach again.  

Next, I wrote that I wanted it to pay more than what I used to earn.  That is a given.  

Lastly, I wanted it to be something that involved travel.  I wanted not to be stuck in an office and just doing a desk job.  

A few months after I wrote that, I found a job that as a Training Officer, with a pay better than my last, and involved a lot of travel.  

As my life unfolded, my plans changed as well.  I always find myself in situations where I am pushed to just believe that things will turn for the better. In fact, looking back, I always get the best out of life after a downturn.  

In 2010, my mom passed away.  Again, I went back home blah blah blah.  Read my other posts if you still do not know.  It was shortly after then that I set up a travel agency which gave way to my coming into contact with another friend who introduced me to training again and so on and so forth. 

It is just to say that I love the life I live in at the moment.  I love it because this is how I saw it in my heart once before.  

A vision is most important when we are in the darkest of times.  A wish whispered is heard the loudest when all we have is the will to believe.    

Such is the irony of life.  So, if today you find yourself afraid to make that wish, unable to imagine a future that you like, play a little.  Make believe. You might just get it.  

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Online Self-ie

Keeping Joy Alive

I Am Sad Today.

Having Your Own Business

#economyofinspiration

Be Grateful

Finding Joy

Moving On From Regret

How To Start?

Fake